Saturday, September 8, 2012

MSU vs Auburn! Dawg Victory! A Happy Day!

Stephen with his MSU friends. Stephen and Houston were glad to see each other.



Stephen was at the game. I am sure he had a blast. I cannot wait to hear all about it. Nathan decided that he would enjoy watching the game with his Grandaddy better so he spent the day with my parents.  I talked to them several times during the game Mama said, "Our precious Nathan is here watching ballgame with his Granddaddy. He had a ticket to the ballgame but slept too late and he said "this is exactly where I wanted to be". I made brunch for him and Tiny. Crisp bacon, fried eggs, roll, and cinnamon rolls, and plenty of coffee and sweet tea. Nathan said "I'm so happy". He sounded like Michael. Of course, we are soooo happy too."



The MSU vs Auburn game was hosted in Starkville. So Richard and Katie are hosting Katie's family. Richard's Sis-in-Law & her husband and Mother & Father-in-Law were at the game with them. As you can see they are a divided family on the issue! I am sure Katie and Richard enjoyed this victory big time. The family will be having a cookout tonight at the Red Dog and they will be dove hunting and having lunch tomorrow at Libby & Neel's. Stephen and Nathan will be joining them there. It is Richard's Birthday weekend. Matt & I might have to jump in the car and join them too. Good food and family is hard to resist. 

How sweet it is! 28-10! Wrap this one up in Maroon and White!

Dan Mullen answered the reporter and he pointed up into the stadium, 
"Look at this environment, look at these fans, we are building a championship team 
and our fans know it!"

Yes sir Dan. Go Dawgs!! Hail State. What a GREAT victory!! 
I am one of the MSU fans that knows it.


Photos courtesy of Bob Ketchum and the MSU Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment