Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to Michael

Taken at Martha's Vineyard



I asked Virginia Rose to call me when she was with Michael so I could wish him a Happy Birthday. Michael sounded great and he was excited about all of the fun things he was doing on his day and this weekend with his family. He is staying in a "fancy hotel" with his Mom. He was especially excited that he got to go to Best Buy. He was also very excited that he had talked to his Dad on his Birthday. Michael likes to tell me about my brother which is his Dad. Michael said, "I talked to my Dad, your brother." Michael said his Dad is coming to see him at his school. Michael  also told me that he was going to eat with is sister. He was so polite and he thanked me for calling. He said, "Thank you Aunt" many times.  He makes my heart melt.

I also talked to Virginia Rose. She just moved this weekend from Hartford to Boston which went pretty smoothly because her company moved her.  She will be living on the Charles River in a town just outside Boston. Because she is so close, all she has to do is get on a train there to be in the center of the city. Virginia, Michael and I said our goodbyes so they could go get tacos for supper. He was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment