Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stephen's 24th Birthday



Son I can't think of you without feeling PROUD
Spend time with you without feeling HAPPY
or look at you without feeling LOVE
I can't think of a parent more grateful than I am 
to celebrate having you in my life!! 
I love you!


Daffodils always make me think of Stephen and my Daddy 









Stephen's Birthday Dinner was prepared by Matt. He grilled filets, and made pasta alfredo. I steamed asparagus. It was delicious as always. The birthday cake was a decadent chocolate one with chocolate icing that was served with vanilla Blue Bell ice cream. Nathan and Stephen enjoyed it so much. Mike and Vicky were passing through while moving to Dallas from South Carolina and it was fantastic that they could be here for Stephen's Birthday. It was a special night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment