Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's Weekend- The 1st Time that We Stayed at the M-Club!

Sam, Nathan, and Matt heading out to the St. Patty's Parade

Friday night Matt and I had a quiet night at home with Nathan. When we woke up the next morning Nathan, Stephen, my nephew Sam, and their buddy Matt were there. Sam drove in at 5:00 AM!! They were heading to the St. Patrick's Day parade here in Jackson. Matt and I did not go to the parade instead we went to Brooksville to stay in the M-Club for the first time. We also had our first meal there with Tiny and Lou. We had burgers from G&G! G&G are also the guys that built our cabin. We had a great time with Tiny and Lou relaxing on the porch. It was so peaceful and the flowers were blooming everywhere. We had Sunday lunch at my parents. It was great seeing my sweet Mama and Daddy. Mama had a wonderful meal prepared and beautiful flowers on the table. Tiny, Lou and Chrissy joined us. It was a special family day. Matt and I are so excited about our cabin. Matt said he wants to go there as often as we can. We cannot believe how blessed we are. 








No comments:

Post a Comment