Thursday, December 29, 2011

M-Club Progress! Starting to Move In!!

Yesterday and today my parents and I moved in some things to the M-Club cabin. Now the boys have to go there and arrange things. I will help them with the decor. The refrigerator and stove are there and they just need to be placed by the electrician. As soon as the light fixtures are installed we can call it complete. I think Nathan will be able to stay there this weekend. We are all so excited. I will send linens with Nathan to put on the bed that we are borrowing from Tiny.




I would like to add two or three shelves above the kitchen counter and stove and a pantry cabinet in the corner by the back door. That way we can take the dishes out of the boxes. I think that brackets with planks on them would look great. The brackets would have to be strong because we have a full set of glasses and dishes. We also have a microwave and a coffee maker.  Nathan has plenty of coffee cups!

Oh what a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment