Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011












Christmas Day was a very special day. Matt, Stephen, Nathan and I enjoyed good food and a relaxing day. It rained most of the day so it was a good thing that Nathan got Madden '12 for Christmas so that they would have something to do indoors. The gift theme this year was for the M-Club cabin. The boys got a microwave, coffee maker, weber grill, and grilling accessories. They also got some clothes.  My gifts from Matt were perfect as always. Matt liked his gifts from me. Santa filled all of our stockings.

My parents did not get to come this year. It felt strange without them here but we are planning to see them as soon as possible. We had our Christmas with them last weekend but we will be going back to Brooksville to "get" our gift from my parents. The M-Club cabin is complete and ready to move in. Maybe next year we will have Christmas at Land of Lakes.

Because Mama did not come I had to make the dressing and sweet potato casserole myself. The dressing turned out fantastic but the sweet potatoes were not as good as my Mom's.  I was so proud of my dressing because I had never attempted to make it before. I think everyone enjoyed the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment