Friday, May 9, 2014

My Wonderful Beautiful Mother


There is no better description of you, Mother, than in Proverbs. I love you Mama! 
I call you blessed.....

25Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

 26She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

 27She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

 28Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

 29Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

 30Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

 31Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates. Proverbs 31: 25-31

Mama,
Thank you for all you do. I know I can always come to you for advice and wisdom. I know that I can come to you for love and understanding. You are blessed and I am blessed to have you as a Mother.

Things that I have learned from you:
·      There is no reason to stay sad when you can…
“Pick up sticks”
·      Working hard can be fun.
·      Family is most important.
·      Help others in every way you can.
·      Have discernment about others yet don’t be judgmental.
·      Love others.
·      Love family unconditionally.
·      Don’t cry over spilled milk. (What is done is done; move on.)
·      God is there for me, God is good and He blesses us daily.
·      Follow the Lord and worship Him.
·      How to be a Mother by example and one day I want to be a Grandmother as wonderful as you.
                                                                               Love, Mary Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment