Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.





Thank you Daddy for training us up in the way we should go. 

Things that I have learned from you:


  •  Enjoy seeing the successes of other people and never have jealousy in your heart. 
  •  Work hard but still take time to smell the roses, and watch the blue birds. 
  •  Family is the most important. 
  •  Church is more that a place to go; it is family.
  •  God is loving and merciful. 
  •  Never stop learning.
  •  Stand up for what is right.
  •  Care about the world around you and make it a better place.
  •  How to raise my children to be good men. 
  •  How to smile and count my blessings even in hard times. 
  •  The words that you live by, "Do what is right." 


Deuteronomy 12:28
Be careful to obey all these regulations I am giving you, so that it may always go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is good and right in the eyes of the Lord your God.


Daddy,
   I am thankful every day that you are my Father. Thank you for everything you have taught me by both your words and actions. You are the best Daddy. I Love You! Tiny, Keith. and I are so blessed that you are our Dad and that you were smart enough to choose the best Mama ever for us. Thank you for all you do for my boys. They are blessed to have you as a Grandfather and an example of what a real man should be. 
                                                               Love your daughter,
                                                               Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment