Friday, December 7, 2012

3rd Grade Teacher Party- My Secret Pal Poem


Dottie, Me and Neomi 
Sommer and Lori

Lori's home


This is my Secret Santa Poem for the party:

Hello Noemi, I know you have been a good girl
Because I see the way your students behave
I know that you have been a good girl
I wish my handwriting could be like yours and good enough to save.

I am impressed with you each and every way
And when I see your smile it makes my day!

Well now let me tell you about me
So will you guess… let’s see?

Originally I am from a county named for stinking water
In that county there is a Dancing Rabbit and a First in State Tiger

About that county, not many can say the name.
You have roots that are the same.

I have three sons that are my heart.
I have a young husband that makes it start.

Do you have a guess whom your Santa is, Ms. Green?
If you don’t know, I might have to make a scene!!



No comments:

Post a Comment