Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Courtney's 35th Birthday

 For Courtney's Birthday we had dinner at Monty's. It was great to get together with great friends to celebrate. Courtney invited her dearest friends and her family. The family that came was Bob, Fallon, Mary, Toxie, and Billie Beth. The friends that came were Robin, Heath and Ella, Jeremy, Christine and Jett, Mara and Anthony and me. Matt was in Dallas and had to miss the fun.  We had pasta and seafood and desert was a "Hello Kitty Cake." Courtney's Mom, Mary made the cake and it was delicious. Courtney got carded on her birthday!! That made us think of the times I was with her in college and I would get carded. I was 35 when I met her and she was just a young thing at MSU. I am so glad that I met her and we became BFFs.  It was great reminiscing about old times and making new memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment