Tuesday, July 31, 2012

American Idol Concert

Tonight was the American Idol Concert. Ashley Simmons was my guest because my Mom-In-Law Marianne Murphy was not feeling well. Just as we came into the concert I called my MIL to thank her and guess what came on the big screen? Elvis and then an advertisement for Graceland. That was great timing on the call! All of the Idol stars were great...Skylar and Phillip got the most cheers. Colton and Joshua next. I thought Elise was amazing and so did the crowd. It was a fun night.  Thank you Elvis and MIL for the tickets and backstage pass. There were only ten of us with yellow passes and that meant that we met all of the stars with the exception of Skylar. She had a separate event and her fans wore green passes. There were a ton of people with green passes so I am glad we had the yellow.




















No comments:

Post a Comment