Saturday, May 26, 2012

MCHS Graduation - Goodbye to Colleagues


 Graduation was my last duty for Madison Central High School. It was great seeing my colleagues one more time as a teacher for MCHS. I will always appreciate the faculty there and cherish the memories of them. Each of them has taught me something about education. I will be a better teacher because of my time and experiences with them. We had an expectation of excellence that I will bring with me to my next school. Thank you MCHS! There is Jaguar Pride in the Jungle. 

My lifesavers - Gwen West & Bubba Walker  (Louise House not pictured)
The Room 199 Team 

Assistant Principal - William White 
Amy Bennett & Tam Cooper - Great friends and hallway neighbors!
Denise Davis taught one block in 199.  She is the sweetest! Phi Mu Sisters.

Special Education Teachers
Soccer Coach Hinds - The Physical Education teacher for my students. 

Great Principals!! Principal Edith Mitchell has a quality team. 
Mindi Cook and I have taught together at two schools. (center)

Addison Rumbley graduated today. She is the daughter of Michelle Poag Rumbley from Macon, MS. It was great to watch a hometown girl's daughter graduate and to see that she is just as sweet as her mama. Congrats to Addison!



No comments:

Post a Comment