Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Birthday Card from My Sons & Celebrations from Matt

My birthday card from my children is so special to me. I loved the sentiment and I am so thankful that they feel this way about me. The card made my day and put a smile on my face. I love them so much. Praise the Lord for my precious sons.....
What wonderful young men!

A Mother is one of life's gentlest creations,
 filled with 
a warmhearted spirit 
and unconditional love.

Mom 
Thank you
for the warmth you show 
and the time you share
for the gentle advice
and the words of comfort 
you so willingly give.

Thank you 
for your inspiration, your support, and your caring
for your unselfish love and your patient ways.
Thank you for so many things....
but most of all, for being such a wonderful mother.

Happy Birthday 
Love, 
Your Sons


Dinner at Table 100 - Thanks Matt!

For my Birthday, Matt had occasions all weekend. We took out the boat with the neighbors. We had our neighbors over Friday and Saturday nights. Brian played music and we had burgers one night and shrimp the other. We celebrated on Sunday night with Stephen, Nathan, Brian, and the Perks at Table 100. On Tuesday, my actual birthday, Matt grilled New York strips for just me and the boys. I had a wonderful time with dear people. Thank you Matt for making me feel so special. I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment