Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dinner with Fallon


Last night we had dinner with the Frisbys. I enjoyed seeing Fallon so much! She has grown up. When I got in the truck Fallon made me put on sunglasses that she had waiting for me. Fallon had her special sparkly ones for the occasion. On the way to Fratesis' restaurant Fallon chatted all the way.  She told me all about Christmas and her best friends Katy Bug, Five O and Paint Mare. They are horses of course! Fallon noticed that it was too dark to see the water when we crossed the spillway. She let me know the water is too cold for swimming.

At the restaurant Fallon walked in and asked for a table while showing her boots to the owner. I think Fallon is very used to eating out! "Fallon table for five". Her dinner was Caesar salad and fetachini Alfredo. That girl can eat. After dinner we came back to May May and Matt's. Fallon danced and entertained us all. She is a precious girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment