Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am a proud Mama......

Tonight Phil Bryant was elected Governor of Mississippi. During the Governor's acceptance speech he thanked his staff and he specifically named my son Pierce. I nearly burst and the tears of joy rolled down my face. I am so proud of him. I am proud of all of my wonderful sons. All three of my sons have worked hard on the campaign. I am proud of their hard work, loyalty, and dedication.

Tonight I watched Nathan leave my house to go to the election night celebration. He was dressed in a suit. He turned around and looked at me and said, "I love you Mama." As he said that our next door neighbor's little toe headed boy ran by wearing rubber boots. Wow.....it seems like yesterday that Nathan was the little toe headed boy running around in his rubber boots. Time flies when my sons are making me proud.

Congratulations Pierce, Stephen and Nathan......I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment